Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Module 2

One of the Entreprenurial Blog that I found was (http://www.matthuggins.com)

1. By researching for Entreprenurial blog's, the best website that I thought had a good example of an Entreprenurial blog was the Matt Huggins website. He is an entreprenur and one of his goals is to start a dating website, since those sites are getting to be one of the most popular site on the Internet. What Matt Huggins does is, he shares his insites on what he wants to do and also, help those who want to start being entreprenur's on the internet. He also, has links to find stocks, and many other businesses that can help in starting a business on the internet.
The research that I found on the internet about using blogging as a business promotion were, (http://www.searchengineguide.com/mack-collier/so-does-blogging-really-work-heres-the-p.php) and (http://thecommunityengine.com/home/archives/2005/05/high_octane_blo_6.html). The first article that I found about blogging as a good source for business promotion talks about how blogs have helped many companies in the past. Also how, input from customers help the company by sharing imputs to what is good and what is not. The article states "a company can benefit from blogging, even if the company itself doesn't blog". I believe what the article is saying because, people from a business can have a personal blog and still have an impact on the company.
The second article that I found talks about good ways to set up and use a blog for a business. In the article one of the keys ways to use a blog for business is to require a lot of feedback from viewers. I believe if your going to have a blog, whats the point in having one if your not going to communicate and share thoughts. By having communication in a business, it can help keep a company strong .
2. One other way that an entreprneur can market themselves to an audience is by having a mailing service. An audience can get information about a company every week to keep the audience or consumers updated with that is going on in the company. A blog can be found anywhere on the Internet and can be dramatically sent to anyone in anytime and can have rapid feedback. Also, its not expensive at all in starting a blog as much as paying money to do self-promotion such as commericails or mailing services. I believe that blogs are effective because, once again, people can give their thoughts and feedback to what the company can do to change things and to help it to get better. Its a fast way to get people interested in a certain product or a certain type of business. Even today, many people are using "myspace" and "You Tube" as a type of blog to promote themselves and to get recognized.
3. 5
4. After doing this module, I feel that I do not need to change my original thesis.

No comments: